Earn in Dollars

PaidVerts

Watch Kurulus osman episode 17 wit urdu subtitle full HD Black soil type This black earth will be filled with their bodies. How can Usman lay a trap for us? Commander Balgai Do you not understand,kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, He teamed up with Yance to lay the net for us … It runs like a fox, and is poisonous like a snake A young and old man played with me. Did you offer Yance? So why did he become a traitor? My offers were cut off by the sword of Osman Nothing is finished lady
kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle,Did he just let Othman out of his troubles? He was injured when the Mongols attacked him. Hui, It is no longer capable of producing offspring So when we’re going to pick a new chief! So everyone should give their opinion! The Qai tribe is no longer as few as before We have so many animals and objects! We need a smart leader who … My vote for Gunduz Bay! The style is wonderful! And he knows how to decide My candidate … Gunz is the Bay. follow us on facebook mubtivThanks to those who got rid of the difficulties .. We went through many stages with patience I look at Gunduz Bay with appreciation But I see the future of the Qai people in the eyes of Osman My candidate … Usman Bay I agree with Shaheen Bay and Damirjee Bay!tell me. Tell me the poison Lighten your load For your child’s sake I wanted to savekurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, I wanted to save my son my head Your tent tell me I went to Balgai Um This is what you did … I asked! Your mother replied And you’ve heard … That’s a lot for me!kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Tell the rest to your daughter Goncha .. Why is a woman sad? tell me,I wish you listened to what I said. Now I’ll cut it short, Zohra lady. There will be a funeral for Bator. If you want to support your son, do your last duty for your son I’ll get you out of here. Tell me, will you come or not? How can you tell if I will come or not? Absolutely I will! Definitely will come! Good thenkurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, I know your heart is burning. I can understand you But if you want to attend Bator’s funeral … You have to speak You are involved in these cases … We understand it, we know it. We want to know more. Tell me, then go to the funeral. tell me.kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Tell me, Zohra. Lighten your load Turn to your son, tell me.The killer should be ashamed Cursed be you! Be ashamed,kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Take the Eagle in jail too. Hurry up .. Come on Zulfiqar Darwish! Take my brother to the tribe Listen to me carefully Abdul Rahman Ghazi … Dundar Bay Dude …kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, That’s not right! We have to heal the blood, Light the fire … hurry But first we have to shoot arrows Dagger Bismillah Rahman Rahim Bismillah Rahman Rahim Or shaft What to attack, sir,kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, They are six and three injured If allowed, then this is the right time You don’t know what Abdul Rahman Ghazi is like Don’t judge by his beard Or shaft When it comes to war, it becomes a wolf Country! Report back .. They came with expert fighters.The bouncer will charge you for it. The devotees became victims of their own treachery … His (imminent) death reached my hands .. old lady Baba …kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Dude … You killed my son and my husband, Usman Dwandar and Batur supported the boy, betraying him. You think I’ll leave the traitors Our tribe! My dad is under the supervision of … No one can break our laws! And our leader cannot choose! The world should know! The Lord is dead in my hands! Killer Take the poisoned lady to the tribe And put them in jail Not finished with them yet Leave mean eye! God gave us two. It would be a good fight. Old lady Come on soldiers Or Allah Will calculate them all! Um It would be a good fight. Old lady Come on soldiers Or Allah He will heal Dundee Bay and its soldiers!kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Usman for me! Calculated from the highest …. And now save the Lord from them. I’ll get it. Usman’s death .. Then the Lord and the Mighty will be in my hands. Now tell me about your treachery .. ZahraFirst the wounds must be healed and then the strength will be collected Usman should know. Buckeyes cannot be beat. Could you find Sofia’s place?
We’re looking for it, sir,kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, You know what will happen to you if Sofia is not found? Yes sir i know no.! You can’t even imagine what will happen to you Sir, we looked everywhere. It looks like the earth swallowed. be quite…kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Did Usman hit the bullseye,? The mountain of Kirti had Mongolian bodies ..kurulus osman episode 16 with urdu subtitle But the boy’s body was not there. If kindergarten. Usman ran away. So the Mongols will count on us Usman played the game with us,Don’t worry, don’t panic I care about you .. Seljan lady I have to protect,kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, I’m not my daughter I don’t sleep without sharpening my sword. And never go out without thinking .. You do not worry! let’s go This flowing water type! The blood of the lions will flow like this water. The type of bird that flies,kurulus osman episode 17 in urdu subtitle, Will cut off the head of the Qi’an and blow it …

 
Top