Earn in Dollars

PaidVerts




VIDEO-Part of Documentary....translation Halit and Okan

Click the link below for documentary


Part of 8th Documentary....translation
Halit and Okan talking about this last scene on the terrace when Pargali was playing the violin for Süleyman.

HALIT....."We felt something parallel between Süleyman losing Ibrahim and me as Halit losing his best friend. 
I felt very bad but we had to complete the scene. 
Okan finished his close up and the camera moved to his side and while he was playing the music
I saw a teardrop in his eyes. I was hardly controlling myself and had real difficulty in ending the shooting.
The end part of the scene couldn't be used and only a part of it could be included in the teaser. I started to cry.
Okan started to cry, and then it began to rain. We sat on this sofa, crying. Other people sat aside, crying.
This was one of the most interesting moments in my life."

OKAN...."We held each other and started crying, shaking and sobbing.
Halit is one of the best things that happened to this project.
The biggest chance is that Kanuni was in the hands of Halit Ergenç."


 
Top